We use agile principles to develop custom applications to the highest quality. We have years of experience delivering enterprise solutions.
From emergency on site consultancy to long term partnerships and safety nets, we offer support packages to meet any requirements.
We offer a full range of public training courses and fully tailored packages to meet the needs of individuals and organisations.
At Sensio Labs, we know Symfony like no-one else. We created it and we continue to develop it.
An excellent reason for us to accompany you on your Symfony journey.
We Are Recruiting
Are you passionate, curious and motivated?
You would work alongside the core Symfony team in a stimulating, cutting edge environment. We are hiring
Improve the output of your development team, develop their skills and boost quality and efficiency thanks to the support of our gurus.
Let us train your team using our gurus. All our trainers are fully qualified, highly experienced software engineers.
Implementation and maintenance of your projects with ad hoc to 24/7 service and support. You can trust our experts!
Latest Blog Posts
- Symfony Live London is back for its second year! 2012’s event inspired everyone, from the Symfony devotee to the enthusiastic learner. One attendee stated, “I learnt a lot of things I didn’t know before and feel a lot more confident about using these products.” Symfony Live London 2013 is … Continue reading
- Great Software Can Always Get Better We believe there’s always room for improvement and Symfony2 is testament to this. Based on the contributions of many developers and years of hard work, Symfony has moved from being a monolithic framework to a set of reusable components that … Continue reading
- The new breed of CTO Think about the enterprise IT landscape in the 90s and the early 2000s. If you were in charge of IT in, say, a mid-sized company the culture of the role and the industry was such that large vendors like Microsoft, IBM … Continue reading
- Early bird Discount on Symfony Training Get a 10% Early Bird discount on all Symfony training courses in London this March, when you book before 15th February. As the creators of the Symfony framework, no one trains more software engineers in Symfony than SensioLabs. Whether you’re … Continue reading
- Last chance to sit the Symfony2 Certification exam in 2012 SensioLabs UK are giving developers the opportunity to start the new year as a certified Symfony2 developer. The certification is quite new, having only been launched at Symfony Live Paris in June this year. Not many developers have had the … Continue reading
- Secrets of Symfony “Symfony2 is a PHP framework, a philosophy and community” In this month’s Web Designer magazine, our very own Richard Miller discusses the revolution of Symfony2. For anyone who didn’t manage to grab a copy of the magazine (our local paper … Continue reading
- My first two months at SensioLabs – by Jakub Zalas Having joined SensioLabs UK 2 months ago, I thought it’d be a good time to share my experience so far of the company and the people. SensioLabs has just started in the UK, so it’s an exciting time to join … Continue reading
- SymfonyLive London – Fabien Potencier – Symfony, What’s Next? Fabien Potencier discovered the Web in 1994, at a time when connecting to the Internet was still associated with the harmful strident sounds of a modem. Being a developer by passion, he started to build websites with PHP5 in 2004 … Continue reading
- SymfonyLive London – Rowan Merewood – Symfony2 on Amazon Web Services Rowan is a software engineer and technical team lead at The Inviqa Group. He’s worked commercially with PHP for well over 6 years, dabbling before that in Python, Java, and BASIC if you go back far enough. His work has … Continue reading
- SymfonyLive London – Alex Pott, Nathaniel Catchpole – Drupal 8 Nathaniel Catchpole has been using Drupal since version 4.5, and has been a regular contributor to Drupal core since 2006. Along with extensive code profiling, he has contributed over 400 patches to the Drupal 7 release. In September 2011, Nathaniel … Continue reading
Jun - London
Symfony2 Framework Certification
- Jul - London
Getting Started with Symfony2
- Jul - London
Web Development with Symfony2
- Jul - London